Hi, I’m Ezioma Kalu, a Nigerian writer and book blogger. You see, I’m passionate about writing, reading and reviewing books, and I’m excited you’re visiting my humble blog. Thank you so much for checking it out. 🙏 I hope you have a swell time here, and I can’t wait to show you everything my blog is about. You’re welcome! 🤭
From the blog
- BOOK REVIEW: THE SILENT PATIENT BY ALEX MICHAELIDES.
- BOOK REVIEW: CONFESSIONS OF AN ALLEGED GOOD GIRL BY JOYA GOFFNEY.
- BOOK REVIEW: ALL SHADES OF IBERIBE BY KASIMMA.
- BOOK REVIEW: GOD’S CHILDREN ARE LITTLE BROKEN THINGS.
- BOOK REVIEW: WHERE THE HELL DID MY MONEY GO? BY LOUIS AKWAEZE.
Posting new books every week.
Hi, I’m Ezioma Kalu, as you obviously know. I’m a writer, book blogger and freelancer. I have a degree in Public Administration from the prestigious University of Nigeria Nsukka. And I’m from Alayi in Bende Local government area of Abia state. When I’m not reading or writing, I’m watching my favorite Korean drama. I totally love romance dramas and books, 🥰🥰 I think they’re beautiful. Oh, and I’m a recovering addict of Kdramas, feel free to call me a Kdrama freak. 🤭 Hope you had a nice time visiting my blog? Please drop by next time. I love you. And yes, I mean it. ❤️😍